Weekend update 11: Epoxy floors for new shop
2425008 views 7496 likes 805 dislikes
Channel: Erik Cortina
In this YouTube video we do epoxy floors on the new shop. We used Arizona Polymer flooring Epoxy 400 in safety blue. We did two coats of Epoxy 400 and one coat of P501. In the video I explain the steps that need to be followed in order to get perfect epoxy floors.
Steps are as follows:
1. Clean floor
2. Acid etch floor
3. Neutralize floor
4. Clean up and wait for floor to dry
5. Apply first coat of epoxy
6. Sand down the first coat of epoxy and apply second coat
7. Apply coat of clear polyurethane sealer
Video length: 15:47
Category: Howto & Style
* This video was originally published here
Find a local concrete contractor in your area to help you with your concrete flooring needs by searching here on Concrete Floor Pros.