342164 views 7266 likes 84 dislikes
Channel: DIY PETE
How to make a Concrete Table with recycled glass and a polished concrete top. Learn how to embed glass in concrete and polish concrete counters and tables.
For more info, project photos, and downloadable plans check out:
Download Plans: https://gum.co/polishedconcretetable
Tools Used (Amazon Affiliate Links):
- 5” Wet Polisher: http://amzn.to/2w18HOZ
- Stadea Concrete Polishing Pads: http://amzn.to/2w1lK2S
- Ryobi Orbital Sander: http://amzn.to/1VUVNYy
- Ryobi Drill and Driver Kit: http://amzn.to/2tUnsll
- Ryobi 10" Miter Saw: http://amzn.to/2vCXc0R
Looking for more DIY videos? Be sure to check out our channel and subscribe for updates! We post a weekly tutorial every Thursday.
Looking for woodworking, concrete working, and other DIY projects plans to follow? You can download plans for free at http://gumroad.com/DIYPETE
1627 W Main Street Suite 182
Bozeman, Montana 59715
Video length: 12:39
Category: Howto & Style
* This video was originally published here
Find a local concrete contractor in your area to help you with your concrete flooring needs by searching here on Concrete Floor Pros.