475 views 17 likes 0 dislikes
Channel: Mike Day Everything About Concrete
#10in10 #concretequestions #everythingaboutconcrete
Today's 10 CONCRETE QUESTIONS are about fixing cracks in patios, concrete overlays, pouring over old concrete, and how much cement in a cubic meter of concrete.
1. What can I use to fix cracks in my concrete patio?
2. How much cement does it take to make a cubic meter of concrete?
3. Can you pour new concrete over old concrete?
4. Can I use a concrete overlay over stained concrete?
5. Do I need to strip the stain and sealer before I use a concrete overlay?
6. If my floor has paint on it, can I overlay right over the paint?
7. What product do I use to overlay uneven concrete from 2 1/2" thick to feather edge?
8. How can I make my ugly exposed aggregate concrete driveway look like new again?
9. Can I use a concrete overlay over carpet glue?
10. What product can I use to renew the surface of my concrete driveway if it's pitted?
Those are the 10 questions I answer in 10 minutes or less.
PRODUCTS I RECOMMEND
FOR FIXING CRACKS IN CONCRETE:
1. CRACKWELD - https://www.everything-about-concrete.com/how-to-fix-cracks-in-concrete-floors.html
2. ELASTIPOXY - https://www.radonseal.com/crack-injection/crack-filler.htm
ARDEX CD DRESSING
ARDEX CD FINE
ARDEX K15 SELF LEVELING OVERLAY
FOUNDATION ARMOR AG BROWN SEALER
DURAAMEN PARAM 5500 SELF LEVELING OVERLAY
For more information:
How to form and pour a concrete slab just like the pro's do.
The best tools for doing concrete work like I do:
Get my FREE video guide on how to get the perfect broom finish on a concrete patio:
Follow me on Twitter:
Video length: 11:22
Category: Howto & Style
* This video was originally published here
Find a local concrete contractor in your area to help you with your concrete flooring needs by searching here on Concrete Floor Pros.